Information on the processing and administration of entrusted personal data (GDPR).
In connection with the EU regulation from 25 May 2018, on the protection of personal data (GDPR), we have taken measures to adapt internal procedures to the requirements of the new law.
In accordance with Article13 of the General Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27/04/2016 (GDPR), we inform that:
- The administrator of your personal data is the AC Records, AD Drum company entity, based in Sulęczyn, 83-320, Al. Zwycięstwa 10A.
- Any questions regarding the manner and scope of processing of your personal data and the scope of your rights, please contact us electronically at email@example.com
- We process personal data voluntarily provided to us via the registration form of the newsletter in order to inform its recipients about the offers of the AC Records label.
- You have right to access your data, to its rectification, transfer, deletion, processing restriction, as well as to oppose further processing at any time.
- The entrusted personal data is stored in the Mailchimp newsletter system. It is adequately protected from any form of malicous behaviour or loss.
- In accordance with the protection policy of personal data processing adopted in AC Records, the data register is kept in paper and electronic form only for the financial and invoicing purposes.
- Provided personal data will be processed until its purpose ceases, i.e. end of the cooperation, newsletter cancellation, or until the processing consent withdrawal.
- Your personal data will be deleted after contract execution unless there are other legal regulations concerned.
- The data is processed, in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data, only for the purpose for which they are collected. Data is not made available to entities other than authorized by law.
- We will not transfer your personal data to any third countries.
- We inform that you have the right to refer the complaint to the General Inspector for Personal Data Protection (in the future to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection), based in Warsaw, 00-923, ul. Stawki 2.
- Providing personal information is voluntary.